Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
hey man you've got to clear out your PM box I tried sending you one and you're full!

Here is what I sent, minus my address and paypal address.

Sounds good to me just send me your shipping address so I can get some labels printed out so once the money order arrives I can send it out. Actually, if you've got paypal I can do it once you make the payment, I won't charge the extra 3% (1.80). And that way everything is quick and simple.

· Registered
242 Posts
about your PS pump, does yours not work, did the bolts that hold the hose on come unthreaded and pop out? happened to me, ripped the threads right out and sprayed ps fluid all over my engine bay when I was turning the wheel to back into a parking space at work, started a lil fire on the header...I just took it off, rethreaded it, and put some bigger bolts in...it's held great for 2+ years now. Had to enlarge the eyeholes on the PS hard line too...

· Registered
242 Posts
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. SuperGokou06 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space

don't care?

don't need parts anymore?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.