Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i knoe im a noob with this..but wats the headset? is it a special ps2 head set or its any headset with usb?

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Logitech makes the PS2 USB headset, I'm not exactly sure if any will work, but the Logitech PS2 headset is awesome, pretty comfortable, and definately a plus when playing MGO with other people who have the headset.

Note that this is only functional online when playing MGO, and does nothing during MGS3.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tha_con said:
Logitech makes the PS2 USB headset, I'm not exactly sure if any will work, but the Logitech PS2 headset is awesome, pretty comfortable, and definately a plus when playing MGO with other people who have the headset.

Note that this is only functional online when playing MGO, and does nothing during MGS3.
yea i was playing madden, battle front and metal gear and they all wanted to talk on headset.

i found them on ebay for about 20 bucks? is it the same price in stores?

do they hear everything i say or only when i turn it on?

i found this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2310026 ...is this the one u have? i noticed logitech makes a couple different versions. ill probraly check out the local stores to see how much they charge for one

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
That's the one I have. I also have the one they gave me with Karaoke Revolution. The one you have pictured pics up sound better since the stalk is further forward near your mouth and is flexible for ease in positioning. The slightly larger size seems to sit better on my head then the smaller one.

I'd like to find a wireless headset. That would be cool! :D

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shiba-Kun said:
That's the one I have. I also have the one they gave me with Karaoke Revolution. The one you have pictured pics up sound better since the stalk is further forward near your mouth and is flexible for ease in positioning. The slightly larger size seems to sit better on my head then the smaller one.

I'd like to find a wireless headset. That would be cool! :D
yea im thinking of checking out walmart later today

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tha_con said:
I have the other logitech one with the comfy ear piece...just feels a tad better because it's padded more, but it doesn't really matter.

I own both btw.
i got the one i put a pic of at walmart for 30 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts