Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a used play station 2 system and it works all right but when i try to see a dvd movie it appears the perental lock so the thing is i want to remove it but i dont know the code :confused so anyone know how can I resset it?????

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
rabalero said:
i bought a used play station 2 system and it works all right but when i try to see a dvd movie it appears the perental lock so the thing is i want to remove it but i dont know the code :confused so anyone know how can I resset it?????
I have the manual back at my dorm... i'll post the directions when I get back later today (around 3 PM PST).

Messed up story about the parental lock on my PS2. When I first got it, I didn't want to go through and remove it (cuz I was lazy) so I just put in 0000 as the code. And then finally I get around to removing the lock and I go through the steps but I can't take it off. Like I do everything and then there's an option that says Remove lock (or something like that) but it's greyed out and I can't select it. So I call Sony:

Me: I can't take off the parental lock

Her: Follow these steps (repeats what's in the manual)

Me: I did that already

Her: Ok, do it again while we're on the phone

Me: Fine (i go through everything). It doesn't work, I can't select the option to remove it, it's greyed out.

Her: Ok well, you're going to have to send it in with a check for $90

Me: Fuck that (click)

Fuckin Sony :mad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts