Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really wanna get ps2 for grand turismo 4 comming out..and i heard that the price is gonna drop to about $100 around november but not sure if this was bs or not can somone confirm this.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Probably not with its dvd capabilities well atleast not for a while anyway the only sales that are droppin now is game-cube and xbox perfect example of whos losing the race and need to make extra dough.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
NOt for a while i dont think. Isnt it already at like 150-170 or something like that? Plus I heard that the new models are a lot better and can acutally play dvdr and dvdrws.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WaLLeYeMan said:
NOt for a while i dont think. Isnt it already at like 150-170 or something like that? Plus I heard that the new models are a lot better and can acutally play dvdr and dvdrws.
the new models?? are u talking about ps3 when is that comming out??

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
accord 4 me said:
nah..there's a new model ps2 that plays most dvd types and has progressive scan playback
oh ....never new that...whats are the new models call?? or are all the ones that are in the stores right now consider a new models??? :confused:

·
Registered
269 Posts
not models, just newer versions of the ps2. i believe all ps2 play dvd-r/rw & dvd+r/rw. well, at least my v4 & v9 does.

·
Registered
131 Posts
how do you upgrade the drivers in the ps2? i remember hearing that there were supposed to be driver upgrades in gran turismo 3 but apparently that was not true.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Playstation 2 will be $100.00 in December 2004.
Can you wait that long?

Playstation 2 will be $50.00 in Summer 2005,
Playstation 1 will be discontinued.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Tony4Live said:
Playstation 2 will be $100.00 in December 2004.
Can you wait that long?

Playstation 2 will be $50.00 in Summer 2005,
Playstation 1 will be discontinued.
That makes me sad.

hopefully the price will drop down for christmas (im hoping like $150 is the highest price). I too want a ps2, but no $$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts