Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi...everybody, i looking for a PS2, doesn't matter used or new, i mean i want a good deal...because i don't want to spend $200 at the store...so anyone got any hook up for either PS2 or Xbox..let me know soon...thanks ..im a big fan of Playstation.

· Registered
413 Posts
dude...you can just go to a video game store in the mall and see used ps2's for like $169 ...while i was lookin for the adapter the other day i noticed they had a couple of used ps2's...it was in software etc. 169 is pretty cheap and at circuit city i think i saw an ad where if you buy madden 2003 you can get a real ps2 controller....i think thats a good deal...i think it would be too much of a hassle on ebay and stuff cause you wouldnt know the condition of it and stuff....but yea...i doubt that anyone would sell theire ps2 for under 150...but if you do find it for under 150 then good for you i guess...but yea...good luck on finding a cheap ps2

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
look in the classified section

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.