Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Pretty cool video, now I want to play every one of those games that were featured lol

· Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one I'm not sure about is the guy sitting at the table with Ghost (MW2) and Issac (Dead Space). I guess the "bald guy in dark clothing" motif is sorta generic LOLS.

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
The one I'm not sure about is the guy sitting at the table with Ghost (MW2) and Issac (Dead Space). I guess the "bald guy in dark clothing" motif is sorta generic LOLS.
Which one was Dead Space? I musta missed him. Gonna rewatch the video to see who the guy sitting with Ghost was.

Games I can remember seeing off the top of my head were:

MoH, Assassins Creed, MGS, GoW, Bioshock, Killzone, COD, Infamous

Oh yea, forgot about Drake, but who's the girl he's talking too? Also see Sweettooth, in the background got the girl from Portal, Sackboy, Joe Mauer, NCAA Football, who's the guy with the giant spikey hair? There was a guy that said something about Sector 9 too. Probably missed one or two

Btw, guy Ghost is sitting with is the guy from Hitman, can't remember his name off the top of my head

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.