Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, for the longest time i've been wanting to purchase a ps3 just for the blu ray feature since I don't play much console games. A few weeks ago, i decided that it was just time to pick one up because I wanna play SF4 and the new Final Fantasy when it comes out. Then i heard that the price might drop from $399 to $299 in about mid April or even May. I did a google search on it and there were countless blogs and posts about the rumor.

Now i don't want to wait for a month and come to find out that the rumors are false, but i also don't want to buy it and then a few weeks later, the price does drop. So now, i'm in a pickle.

I doubt anyone knows if they're actually going to drop the price since sony hasn't announced it yet. Bah, it's driving me nuts....what should i do? The safest bet is just to wait but i'm so impatient.:mad

· Registered
6,058 Posts
I'm guessing it'll be a $50 price drop, not a $100 price drop. When it will happen, well, we'll have to wait and see. Sony is probably seeing how KZ2 is doing in software, and if it's pushing any hardware. If it doesn't, the price will drop sooner than later.

· Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing it'll be a $50 price drop, not a $100 price drop. When it will happen, well, we'll have to wait and see. Sony is probably seeing how KZ2 is doing in software, and if it's pushing any hardware. If it doesn't, the price will drop sooner than later.
That sounds good, even if it's $50 at least i could get a game or an extra controller with that savings.

Best Buys has KZ2 bundled with PS3 for $399.

How's the game btw?

· Registered
3,531 Posts
when i bought my ps3 i found a 100$ rebate on the internet mybe they have another? i found 100% = 10 bluray movies free(and got it at walmart)< free blu ray remote too!.
if you get sf4 let me know i got it too send me a message im born_2_race on ps3:number1

· Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when i bought my ps3 i found a 100$ rebate on the internet mybe they have another? i found 100% = 10 bluray movies free(and got it at walmart)< free blu ray remote too!.
if you get sf4 let me know i got it too send me a message im born_2_race on ps3:number1
Yeah, I didn't care about that deal before but now i wish i had gotten it with that deal, shit.

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Keep checking Sony Style USA | Sony VAIO® Computers | Sony Consumer Electronics Last week the had a $200 off any purchase of $399 or more with 0% interest (only at the sonystyle.com store) if you applied and were approved for a Sony credit card.

I got my PS3 and remote 6 months ago for for $275. They were running a $150 off any purchase of $299 or more with 0% interest deal. I applied for their credit card online and was approved in only a few minutes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.