Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my gf bought me PSP for my birthday, but i dunno if i wanna keep it or exchange it for a DS..... i like the PSP, but the games and movies are really expensive.... dun think i'll use it a lot... DS has lots more games, but is unable to watch movies( a feature tht i dun really think is worth my time)... so, pls help me decide! psp or ds?? thanx!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
for sure DS. you'll enjoy it much more. the gameplay is much more fun. the interactivity and multiplay are awesome. what's more important is that it works flawlessly! if you know other people who has a DS two or more people can share one game cartridge. the online wifi service is neat. you can pretty much play most PSP games on the PS2 so why bother. if you want a real gaming experience get the DS. it's worth every penny.

some games to consider:
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Tetris DS if pretty fun if you like the original
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Games coming soon:
Zelda: phantom Hourglass
Super Mario Bros DS

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bought my PSP about 3 months ago. I love it, never once thought about buying the DS.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I use my DS everyday as a music player and of course the games.
So far I have:
Mario Kart DS
Metriod Prime: Hunters
Nintendogs :)

I haven't lately bought any more games because I'm saving up to get this:
M3
It plays music, movies, read .txt files, and most importantly plays back-up of ds games.

But if you want a better media player experience I suggest this:
Play-yan

or if you want to wait get this:
Max Media Player

They are also going to release a web browers for the DS as well as a tv tuner, but most importantly they have a lot of great games coming out as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts