Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I had a couple of stoplight runs against a Integra that finally surrendered to the power of the sport. The first race from a dig was most interesting because the helpless integra driver shifted frantically :bh to no avail and at the next light he challenged me again and was finally brought down to his knees for the last time and sped off into the night only to be captured by a cop about a block away,LESSON LEARNED,STAY CLEAR OF NEON SPORTS OR FEEL THE AGONY OF DEFEAT. :clap

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
mrattitude said:
Like the title says I had a couple of stoplight runs against a Integra that finally surrendered to the power of the sport. The first race from a dig was most interesting because the helpless integra driver shifted frantically :bh to no avail and at the next light he challenged me again and was finally brought down to his knees for the last time and sped off into the night only to be captured by a cop about a block away,LESSON LEARNED,STAY CLEAR OF NEON SPORTS OR FEEL THE AGONY OF DEFEAT. :clap
:rolleyes

·
Registered
287 Posts
mrattitude said:

id like to see if you neon sport can beat a lowly ls integra(thats base model if you dont know) :evil lol

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
yet another honda/acura hater. walk it off dick....you're not welcome here.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
yet another honda/acura hater. walk it off dick....you're not welcome here.

i was gonna say the same thing... anybody can beat anybody... nothing special...

you want us to congratulate you, thats cool, list your mods and his mods. realistically. if you arent going to do that, then stop flaming our boards :fu

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
From an IIHS report:

Adrian Lund, the Insurance Institute's COO, said the least crashworthy of the vehicles was the aging Dodge Neon from the Chrysler group.

"This car is a disaster," Lund said of the Neon, which was tested without side airbags.

Lund noted that the Neon had also received the third-lowest rating of "marginal" in an earlier frontal crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute.

"If safety is a priority, the Neon is a small car to be avoided," he said

Racing's cool, crashing is not... so be careful in your rolling deathtrap. :( BTW: Welcome to SHO! :laugh

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
just to be fair i have to come to this guy's defense...

my current performance car is a 1990 mazda miata, which lacks in the safety department. the frontal crash ratings were pretty good, but i'm probly gonna do a lot of swapping sheet metal for carbon fiber on the body to save weight. also, it does not have side airbags, and i think i would remove them if i had them. i'm banking on a 6-point harness to keep me safe, and as of right now i have not yet installed a roll bar and have no rollover protection.

you can attack the neon in this regard, but i have no right to. i can only attack this guy for flaming, being a jerk and not listing mods so we know what really happened.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
From an IIHS report:

Adrian Lund, the Insurance Institute's COO, said the least crashworthy of the vehicles was the aging Dodge Neon from the Chrysler group.

"This car is a disaster," Lund said of the Neon, which was tested without side airbags.

Lund noted that the Neon had also received the third-lowest rating of "marginal" in an earlier frontal crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute.

"If safety is a priority, the Neon is a small car to be avoided," he said

Racing's cool, crashing is not... so be careful in your rolling deathtrap. :( BTW: Welcome to SHO! :laugh

:mwaha....nice post man...

this guy is pathetic...:rolleyes

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
hobie237 said:
hes a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than flame a honda forum, and hes a jackass, but in some cases i live in a glass house and i cannot and will not throw stones
I think others threw enough for you. No worries. ;)

But before it gets outta hand...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.