Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aite so me and this gurl ben going out for quite a while. It's been the longest relationship she been in and she has this big ass crush on me. well i really love her, and she keeps talking about how much she loves me too. so i've been thinking if i should kinda purpose to her, it be a purposal that can be broken kinda like a pre purposal kinda thing, so if we do break up then she does not have to marry me, but if things keep going the way they are then i guess we'll get married in the future. My friend thinks it is too soon. i don't know, from what i know she really can't hold long relationship befoe me was like one or two weeks. and i also know that she really does miss me when i'm not around. i'v seen her basicly very single day foe the last 6 months except foe like 5 days which i was sick. and she calls me like every five mins, cuz she misses me.

so i don't know i think i would kinda purpose like pre purposal kinda like a foot ball player givin his ring to his gurl friend, not a fixed comitment but a semi loose comitment. your guys help would be helpful thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its propose sorry, but i don't know if it the right thing, i love her and i care a lot about her and i think it would make her happy, but i just don't know...

·
Registered
747 Posts
I don't think you should. I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years. I see her everyday for over 8 each day. Except for the time i went on vacation for 2 months in Asia. I love her alot. We've been through thick and thin. I plan to marry her. But i dont want to make a commitment anytime soon. Mainly because im only 18 and she's 19. I think we're too young. But i also think it doesn't make a difference. Proposing is only a title. Nothing more, nothing less. I know what you're talking about. You want to be more than just her boyfriend. More like a fiance type. But whats the difference would be if you didn't propose to her? Well if you could gain from it anymore then go for it. Just be sure you're ready.

·
Registered
261 Posts
well, it happened to me w/ my 1st too. gals in this sense, they deserve most of the credits cuz they really mean it when they say certain things like "i luv u", "i'll wait for u", or "i wanna b w/ u". their integrity shall not b doubted most of the time according to my experiences. But the problem is "r u ready?" do u love her endlessly w/ no doubts? thaz what u need to make sure.

my 1st gal friend waited almost 3 yrs for me at her home town just so i would know where she would b as soon as i done w/ everything n picked her up. But, i didn't know. :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i've been thinkin and i don't think i mean propose as in a defent marriage kinda thing but more as in a show of my commitment to her and how i'll be there...yea i think that is wat i mean

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
well, my sister's bf gave her a promise ring a couple years ago sayin that when the time is right theyll get married. i think there just waiting of rmy sis to get done w/ college

1 - 9 of 9 Posts