Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend had a new motor put in his 93 prelude and then shortly after got hit in the rear. Were parting the car . I have a 91 crx that with a perfect body that needs a motor. Is it possible to put the h23 in it. If so what would it take.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I talked to someone about this already. I may opt for K20 in mine. Not sure but the displacement on the K20 is better along with the compression. Currently I have a bored, ported and polished DOHC ZC in mine. When this one is done, Ima have either the K20 or H22/23 in mine.

H22/23s do need mount kits. You may need a shop to fab a cage if you wanna go all out, or fab some mounts.

There is a post with a crx with nos and turbo in here on www.teameci.com. Dana Wiggins is the owner.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey I'm doing the same thing right now on mine,the biggest problem is the motor mounts so for someone on here told to try placeracing .com for the monts but the site is down,but it can be done find one with this swap at www.teameci.com the car is in the members part and is pretty sweet check it out and keep in touch if you come up with anything on the motor mounts.Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.