Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they exist:

Ones that do not say "SI", "Racing Fuel Only", or where the "Maintanence Required" does not light up?

These three things are the only reason I don't have a set!

Also, I was reading in a thread about how the needles are hard to see at night. Anyone found a solution to this? I think that would drive me crazy!!! Maybe glow in the dark paint for the needles :confused:

I may just jump on these! NO "Si" or "Racing Fuel Only", but still the Maintanence lights up :rolleyes: What do you guys think? They want $73 shipped and they can be change from BLUE and GREEN. I thought it was suppose to be Blue or Red :confused:

Thanks for any input!!

· Banned
593 Posts
The ones shown in the first post is the old version of reverse gauges. Then came out the euro reverse *VW style* gauges. I have the VW style in my car and I prefer them over any other stlye of indiglo. well not really....since there is another style like the VW indiglo, but the colors are just reversed. Red numbers instead of blue.

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Psyk0tic said:
The ones shown in the first post is the old version of reverse gauges. Then came out the euro reverse *VW style* gauges. I have the VW style in my car and I prefer them over any other stlye of indiglo. well not really....since there is another style like the VW indiglo, but the colors are just reversed. Red numbers instead of blue.
I have been next to a VW or two and notice the gauges look almost purple :eek: They look bad a$$! I would much rather have the VW / newer ones. Anyone with pics?

Thanks for bringing that up!!

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Psyk0tic said:
Well at night its not light you can't CAN't see the needles. You can always adjust the brightness of it. I'm going to paint my needles a glow in the dark blue and add a 6" black light rod that will light it up.
I was thinking glow in the dark paint as well :)

If you add the black light post pics! That would be wicked :eek:

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Psyk0tic said:
Okay stop asking for request. Its raining outside. J/K Here is what glow in the dark paint looks like with black light and black light with my indiglos on at night.

So, is that a real pic or photoshopped? I thought you were talking about adding the black light. That was one fast ass install :D

· Banned
593 Posts
Sorry though I am a graphics design major I'm not that good. The first pic is how blow in the dark paint looks like with black light. This lets people know that it is very vibrant with black light. Second is just black light shined on my indiglos. I didn't apply the paint yet. I could've this past week, but decided to wait till I get the right black light tube.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.