Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Most are fiberglass kits now. Wings west is a good place to get your kit from. They are supposed to fit very well. I have seen people having problems with fitment on Andy's and VIS kits.

· Registered
116 Posts
www.versusmotorsport.com

Versus has at least 2 full urethane kits (other than w.west) for the integra 94-01

Asylumms sucks, ordered a set of headlights that took 4 months to come in, horrible customer service also. And they only have 1 urethane kit that is available for tegs, probably take em a year to get you a kit.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
redls94 said:
try this site. It has A LOT of body kits to choose from and it allows you to mix and match. I think there are about as many urethane kits as there are fiberglass there.

www.asylumms.com
I have known people who have been ripped off by asylumms. I even believe there was a thread about it on SHO before the reset.

· Registered
13,201 Posts
redls94 said:
try this site. It has A LOT of body kits to choose from and it allows you to mix and match. I think there are about as many urethane kits as there are fiberglass there.

www.asylumms.com
Yeah they have tons of pictures and ideas of kits. Would recomend that you look at it, but DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.
deMad10 said:

I have known people who have been ripped off by asylumms. I even believe there was a thread about it on SHO before the reset.
Yeah, even my friend who had ordered from them, they kept telling him that it was on backorder, and it would be another 6 weeks, well he never got it, so he canceled the order, and then they freakin charged him some kind of restocking fee, bastards. So now I'll never order from them.
~Jason

· Registered
1,017 Posts
HondaTegGSR said:
lookin for a kit for a 98-01 teg is pretty hard since most of them are for 94-97, well for me atleast me, i just settle for a comptech front lip and got side skirts
I wish I had a 98-01. I would get the OEM kit. It looks so clean.

· Registered
200 Posts
lookin for a kit for a 98-01 teg is pretty hard since most of them are for 94-97, well for me atleast me, i just settle for a comptech front lip and got side skirts
Did the same but my B.W. skirts come down to low to meet w/ my comptech lip my body guy says he can do some custom work to make the lip com down lower. Real anxious to see how that comes out cause I didn't want to do a full bumper replacement. I emailed Wings West & asked them why do they only offer to body kits for the 98-01 & I told them they need to come out w/ the R.S. III series for the 98-01 & send me one for free since I suggested it. They just made another kit for 94-97 the G5. I don't know why most companies just do full bumper replacements they should offer a few lip kits as well:gundam1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.