Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 ex coupe. i'm looking for more power and i have a few i eas but first i need some facts...first i thought of swapping a h22a. i've heard a couple different things about this swap. one, some people say you can't have power steering while other say you can if you use a power steering unit from a 97 prelude. the whole weight thing about this swap doesn't bother me nor does the lack of a/c but i want power steering. also if i do this swap, is there enough room fro a turbo or a supercharger? If that won't work then i was think about swapping a b18c motor with either a turbo or supercharger. i also want to know around how much each swap alone will cost minus performance upgrades. and which is better, superchargers or turbos? the car would not be raced except maybe just to see how fast it is and will mostly serve as a daily driver type car. i know i have a lot of questions but your help[ would be appreciated.

·
Registered
611 Posts
sorry i don't have an answer for you but, just out of curiosity if your not gonna race then why even swap a motor into it? AND turo/supercharge it? thats alot of HP and you said your not even gonna race it? then it's useless

1 - 2 of 2 Posts