Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where you could get this kit (or individual pieces, front and sides)... the honda dealer near me has no idea and I am not very fimiliar with hondas... switched from my good old nissans... and will it fit a 2002??

thanks!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thats the Honda OEM underspoiler that HONDA makes... sounds kinda fishy that your dealer doesn't know about it. Then again, I've come accross some stupid ass honda dealers that dont know shiet about hondas.

anyway, I have that kit to... IMO its the best kit made for the 6th gen. I got mine from hparts.com on sale for about $380 for all sides. Hparts wants about twice that now though.
Try handa-accessories.com too.

my car-

BTW, that 6th gen in the pic that you have is 98-00... the 01-02 have differnent rear and front bumpers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn... so the fronts are different... maybe thats why they said they didn't have the kit for the 2002... do you know if there is anything similiar??? I am gonna check out hparts.com right now... thanks man!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you think there is anyway that you could measure the opening in your front bumper? I think that the spoiler could be modified, the only difference I see is that the 2002 looks like it has a smaller air dam, but not too much smaller.

Thanks!

·
Registered
903 Posts
ditch said:
do you think there is anyway that you could measure the opening in your front bumper? I think that the spoiler could be modified, the only difference I see is that the 2002 looks like it has a smaller air dam, but not too much smaller.

Thanks!
Don't know... anyone else know?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doesn't look like anyone else has looked at this forum topic...

there isn't a chance of you measuring it out?? I could get the measurements of the 2002...

thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
ditch said:
doesn't look like anyone else has looked at this forum topic...

there isn't a chance of you measuring it out?? I could get the measurements of the 2002...

thanks
well, other people have looked at it we're just the only ones that have posted.

yeah, I'll measure it when I get home. what part are you talking about exactly? the lower grill, under the bumper, or the front underspoiler itself?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah that would be cool...

I looked at the other thread, but I didn't think that any of that information was any good.

thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
Honda does not make a kit for the 2001 or 2002 Accord Coupe. The OEM kit will only fit 1998-2000 coupes. I have a 2K2 and my lady has a 2K1. Exact same body. Would be interested to know if anyone has modified the OEM kit to fit a 2K1 or 2K2.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts