Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a b16 in a 90 crx. I was wondering if there's any 3 inch intake that i could use that would work in the civic/crx w/out having to relocate the battery to the trunk. I wanna stick w/ AEM though...cuz i tried putting my friends APC intake (from a 92 teggy) into my car and it fit perfectly. HELP !

· Registered
321 Posts
If you're all ready to spend money for carbon fiber fenders, and try to lose a lb. here and there, and you put all your money into your car, how are you gonna bitch about having to relocate the battery? You could get a smaller gel battery and not have to move it, but if you want 3", wither move the frickin battery, or take off the hood.:mad:

· Registered
2,120 Posts
jes have a shop custom make an intake for yer car using mandrel bent piping....

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crx-rx...if you dont have any answers or anything even remotely intelligent to say, please dont come around here sayin stupid shiet that may be construed as an attack. So how bout having a little class...and keeping your fuggin mouth shut. Thank you

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is the aem cai from a crx si 3 inchs in diameter or 2.5 like the short ram. If its 2.5 it wont be enough...

· Registered
321 Posts
You could get a smaller gel battery and not have to move it, but if you want 3", either move the frickin battery, or take off the hood.

Read the whole post! It's not my problem you don't know what you're doing with your car. I'm just telling that's how to do it. I'm angry with you because you post so many bs topics every day, and that's why I used the :mad:.

· Registered
16 Posts
I got 3 inch intake on mine and it fitted with the battery still in place under the bonnet (hood as u guys call it).

Must be one of the subtle differences when a B16 is fitted as standard to the CRX.......

· Registered
104 Posts
i saw pics of Injen intake on b18c5 crx and it looks 3" with batery in front. it has to be at least 3" because the engine looks very mod out. the intake i think is from 2nd gen integra gsr. i have pics but cant post it. i made a 3" using pvc and had to relocate batery. the aem CAI for the si is very small, like 2.25" and my engine ran like shit until i made the 3". guess i could move the batery back up front when the turbo goes in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.