Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
for the price they can't be beat. not to mention that if you do have any trouble whatsoever they will replace the parts for free and with absolutely no hassle. that's what they did for me. all their exhausts and headers are well made as far as welds go and also as far as fit.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
megan > OBX

and also speaking from experience.... megans customer service is top notch. replaced all my shit for free when i had a problem :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
just to clear things a little bit.... megan header is good for its money, you actually getting a DC quality header with half the money and megan as a company has one of the best customer support policy all around

BUT being a good for its money doesn't mean that is gonna give you good power too, don't expect more than 6hp gain from it... :(

just save your money and get something that you will not want to change later ;)

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
mikesta21 said:
whats one that would be doing it right the first time around??? whats a more expensive, better one... wouldnt mind paying for a more expensvie one if it makes more gains
depends on how hardcore you are.

Greddy and Vibrant are good "middle of the road" headers

then theres custom ones that cost a shit ton, but you also gain the most from these

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
mikesta21 said:
ya i was trying to figure out what he meant too-probably thinks that an h22 wouldnt benefit as much as our inferior h23's using a cheap header like megan. in all likelihood, nothing of value to this thread.
5th gens dont gain much from a cheap header design (the megan header is a DC knockoff)...the stock manifold is well designed

i have a megan header, test pipe, greddy cat-back and i think it sounds nice...a lot quieter than i expected, no fartiness either. i cant talk about gains, since i did lots of other stuff at the same time...i have one complaint though, the header turned a nice goldish-purple, except for the runner with the megan logo on it, which is still silver. i dont really care but everyone asks about it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.