Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
you should check your states dmv manual...it should list all the possible points you can get for each moving violation...I think you get points no matter what...it might be like a point or something, I'm not sure though...just check the dmv manual, that will surely tell you how many points you get for what...

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
the registration thing isn't a moving violation so I can understand why you didn't get points for it...usually they'll just want you to get it taken care of before you go to court if you have to go, and they will dismiss it, just like they did with my inspection sticker...it was out of date the last time I got a speeding ticket and they dismissed it when I went to court...and I got a pretty sweet deal I think with my speeding ticket...originally it was 80 in a 50 and the DA dropped it to 59 in a 50 and I just had to pay $200...it could have been so much worse but I got lucky that day...he saved my ass...what state do you live in?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.