Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres my question whats the difference in japan with the integra dc2 sir vtec and the integra dc2 si vtec is it cause one have lsd and the other one doesnt or maybe abs? or is it cause of the front end? the round lights?

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Well first things first.

THe flat headlights are called JDM, found in asia for the most part..and look like this....

and the round headlights are USDM, which most of teg owners want to get rid of around here for hte JDM..haha and look like this...

dc2 sir vtec has 180 PS (176 HP) @ 7600 RPM with the bore/stroke of 81.0mm x 87.2mm

dc2 si vtec has 180 PS (176 HP) @ 7600 RPM with the bore/stroke of 80.0mm x 87.2mm

Also the SIR came in 95-00 JDM Tegs, while the SI came in the 93-94 tegs.

But now that I look at it it seems thats 93-94 JDM tegs have the USDM headlights while the 95-00 JDM tegs have the typical JDM headlights Hmm I guess I just learned something...I don't know if this is exactly true, but thats what it looks like what I've just learned.

Anyone have some idea behind this?

Thanks to TI.net for the help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i own a jdm 93 dc2 and is round lights... in jdm it came till the 95
but in jdm for 93-94 there was a version that was the best of the dc2 cause they didnt have a type r for that time so that version had the lsd and the abs

still want to know the difference between a si vtec and a sir vtec is it cause of the headlights?

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
barco said:
well i own a jdm 93 dc2 and is round lights... in jdm it came till the 95
but in jdm for 93-94 there was a version that was the best of the dc2 cause they didnt have a type r for that time so that version had the lsd and the abs

still want to know the difference between a si vtec and a sir vtec is it cause of the headlights?
Well the SI was available came in the 93-94 teg which is the round lights.

The SIR was available came in 95-00 tegs which is the flat lights. As for tranny differences, I don't quite knowthat. But I do know the SIR had flat lights and Si was the round lights like you have.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I believe they all had ABS. Maybe I am wrong, can anyone help out?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nguyen said:
Well first things first.

THe flat headlights are called JDM, found in asia for the most part..and look like this....

and the round headlights are USDM, which most of teg owners want to get rid of around here for hte JDM..haha and look like this...

dc2 sir vtec has 180 PS (176 HP) @ 7600 RPM with the bore/stroke of 81.0mm x 87.2mm

dc2 si vtec has 180 PS (176 HP) @ 7600 RPM with the bore/stroke of 80.0mm x 87.2mm

Also the SIR came in 95-00 JDM Tegs, while the SI came in the 93-94 tegs.

But now that I look at it it seems thats 93-94 JDM tegs have the USDM headlights while the 95-00 JDM tegs have the typical JDM headlights Hmm I guess I just learned something...I don't know if this is exactly true, but thats what it looks like what I've just learned.

Anyone have some idea behind this?

Thanks to TI.net for the help.

round headlights were available on the JDM ES-i integra

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
temp03 said:
round headlights were available on the JDM ES-i integra

Well if you want that information, the round headlights were available on the ZX, ZXi, ESi, Si vtec integras.

And for some more information the typical JDM headlights were available on the Ti, Xi-G, Xi 4WD, SiR-G, Type R integras.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nguyen said:
Well if you want that information, the round headlights were available on the ZX, ZXi, ESi, Si vtec integras.

And for some more information the typical JDM headlights were available on the Ti, Xi-G, Xi 4WD, SiR-G, Type R integras.

good info :tu:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts