Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear headlight

Ok I plan on getting clear headlights and then putting in clear bulbs, does anyone else have these in Maryland? If so have the police hasseled you at all? Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok how about anywhere

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey dude...i live in southern MD but i go to salisbury university by OC. I have clear corner, front bumber, and rear bumber in my 96 accord. i had altezzas but i hate them now. umm back to clear lights with clear bulbs. You can get away with them but just steer clear of the super white bulbs. its not really worth it to get busted for them. i actually have one clear and one amber bulb in my corners to make them street legal. hey man where are you from? cya bro and i hope i could been of some help to ya

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot man, what bulb do you have as amber? What Gen Accord you have? I'm up in baltimore county in white marsh if you know where that is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey bro... i have a 94-97 accord..i think its 5th gen.. but i have one amber bulb and one super white in the corners..to make it look street legal...yeah i know where that is..hit me back up dude..catcha lata...i got a class..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts