Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yooo!

my friends got a 03' s2k. yellow w/ black interior. He wants to start upgrading it with some SPOON parts here and there. Any suggestions where i can find some sites that charge a little less than normal for SPOON products? If not, then just send some sites my way. The only one i know of so far is INLINEFOUR.com.

Thankssss

·
Registered
179 Posts
Honestly spoon parts are a waste of money.... Yes they do make power but for such a high$$$$ amount. You can spend hundreds less and make more if not the same amount of power.

Spoon = re worked factory honda parts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
GDM S2K said:
Spoon = re worked factory honda parts
i dunno about all that.... I'll agree they're kind of on the expensive side for what you get... but then you could say the same thing about Mugen too... and a lot of other companies for that matter.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Clone said:
i dunno about all that.... I'll agree they're kind of on the expensive side for what you get... but then you could say the same thing about Mugen too... and a lot of other companies for that matter.
Mugen,Toda,spoon your buying a name thats all. you could spend hundreds less and get the same power if not more

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
pretty much... I mean, there's no doubt they make good, high quality parts though.... but yeah, you're pretty much buying the name.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Personally I find spoon parts useless. Your buying parts that again u can get the same reliability from other brand like Ferrea or supertec. But whatever flots your boat

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
well like I said earlier... there's no doubt they make high quality parts... in fact, I've never, not once, read about a complaint someone had with Spoon parts until you came on here.

In the end, you always get what you pay for.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Clone said:
well like I said earlier... there's no doubt they make high quality parts... in fact, I've never, not once, read about a complaint someone had with Spoon parts until you came on here.

In the end, you always get what you pay for.
Also Remeber there has never been any pro cars running any spoon/mugen parts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well since theres a battle of the sandiness goin on, ill just ask, what is a good header to buy for the S2k and exhaust? Only mod to it now is AEM cold air. What other bolt ons are good for it?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.