Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed my JR supercharger about 1 moth ago and i have a doubt.
There is like an L type, gold colored nipple on the lower part of the blower, i didn't find where does this thing connects to so y just leave it open and when i started the car the revs started to go up and down from 2000 to 1000 and then i closed the nipple with a small cap and the engine stopped and came back to normal. so my question is where does this nipple is connected or should i leave it closed as it is right now.
its a B16A2.
the car has been running great so far i just have a small coolant leak.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
If I remember correctly, on my setup, that L shaped nipple connected to a vaccum hose to the brake master cylinder (brake booster). Check to see if that's not connected, connect it if it isn't, and that should fix your idle hunting. The hunting idle is from that being open... it should be connected to something.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If its under the blower- (on the flat part of the S-tube between the blower and the throttle body) then you need to connect that to your PCV valve. The directions say to flip one of your stock hoses upside down and plug it into your oil-air separator (the black box) then you connect that line to your PCV valve (and the valve to brass fitting you capped). The PCV needs vacuum to work properly and in this configuration it gets it from the manifold. If you leave any of those extra fittings (or bolt holes) unsealed the vacuum leak will mess with your IAC and you'll continue to experience the weird rev hunting thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pressure Switch

I have another question about Pressure Switch...

My JRSC kit is used and not came this part (pressure Switch).... inthe same place I have a nut with an ar pass (to connect a pipe) but I checked some instalation pictures on internet and JRSC Manual and some have this pressure switch.

Do I need to put this part or I can install without?

Thanks

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.