Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for intercooler piping and an intercooler obviously. I was curious as to how credible TREADSTONE is. Also if 2.5" piping is sufficient enough. or if it needs to be bigger.... smaller. I would think that its fine because most of the turbos I've looked at have even smaller outlets for this. Also what a GOOD size intercooler would be. THe one I've looked at(again on the treadstone site) has dimensions:

Core Size, 7.8" X 22" X 3.5" and is here http://treadstoneperformance.com/pro...+Interc ooler
The Piping kit is shown here
http://treadstoneperformance.com/pro...ooler+Pipe+Kit

I liked the already welded BOV flange and the roll beaded pipe But i may be in way over my head. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From what Treadstone states these are all good up to like 450 hp so..... I would assume the sizing is all right, the major thing is quality, I'd rather do it right once instead of replacing stuff over and over.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was actually just checking those out myself, they look all pretty and shiny, but like you said, the quality is to question. They had a full Accord F22 turbo kit on ebay but someone bought it. It looks half decent, my only concern is the turbo, but they give you a 1 year warranty on it all.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that on ebay also, and their ebay prices are even better then that of the actual website. A buddy of mine had said he heard of Treadstone but never really heard anything of them. Just that they make intercoolers

I saw that kit and it has some descent parts in it but there were a few things I wanted to go bigger and better on. I was asking about the intercooler and the piping cause it seems nice from description. But if the intercooler is a POS i'd rather spend more money elsewhere. I was really just curious to see if anyone had tried any of their parts. And if the 2.5" piping is too little, too much, or just right. I haven't got much to go on but from what I've seen from turbos available for the setup I"m going for it should be more then adequate. Just looking for the double check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.