Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about doing the Lexus Is300 tail light conversion on my honda civic hatchback...but don't know too much about doing it...just curious to see if any of you guys on here can help give me some ideas on how I would go about doing this...

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
take it to a body shop. there's lots of cutting and fitting and welding and fitting and painting, etc. involved

·
Registered
282 Posts
the visual that i got in my head right now isnt a good one...you talkin bout the tail light..or the inner tail light?..both seems kinda whack..though but yea take it to a body shop and they should be able to hook you up

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
it will be alot of money and you could invest your money elsewhere, but its your car and your money. Take it to a bodyshop

·
Registered
29 Posts
Photoshop it first, if you like then take the next step. But it your hatchback is a EG, the taillights will look way too big for it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dimzum said:
Photoshop it first, if you like then take the next step. But it your hatchback is a EG, the taillights will look way too big for it.
Yes it's an EG....here's how it would look like...looks real nice in my opinion....

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I think that looks pretty good. I wouldnt want to practice that myself and would just take it to a shop. On the other hand, if it will cost to much, you could do it yourself. But you better be good with a welder and metal work in general.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts