Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how difficult it would be to change out the main power wire to the battery. my car was broken in to and they tried to cut it and only got it half way cut. now i jus have electrical tape holdin it together. any info will be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
themikesayz said:
i was wondering how difficult it would be to change out the main power wire to the battery. my car was broken in to and they tried to cut it and only got it half way cut. now i jus have electrical tape holdin it together. any info will be greatly appreciated thanks
that can't be very safe...

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Well im sure there is only a bolt or something simple like that mounting it. So just track where the wire goes, unbolt it, replace wire, Voila'! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MacTown said:
Well im sure there is only a bolt or something simple like that mounting it. So just track where the wire goes, unbolt it, replace wire, Voila'! :D
i havent had time to look under the hood but isnt everything thats runs to the battery is connected to the power wire???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.