Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest most of my time being into imports has been in Dsms so i'm new to this honda thing. But i know enough, just have some questions about the finer points. I have a crx 1990. I also have a b16a complete, I also have a Y1 tranny w/lsd. I've been a big fan of Toda for quite some time now. I was thinking about going with a full and complete toda setup into my car. Literaly everything from toda's website. I used to own my own shop so i already know abou the costs etc. But i want to know if anyone has done anything similar. I also saw a best modering video where some crazy japanese guy (as usual) was driving a type R with Vtec killers and individual throttle bodies on the street. I would like to do something similar, I want to use vtec killer cams and Toda's sports injector kit as well. My question is if anyone has done anything similar, also has anyone used Vtec killers? Sports INjector kit? What about Toda's exaust manifold? someone please give me some response. Thank you -Andy

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OH one more thing

Forgot i also have a ls vtec sitting in my garage what do people think for the better setup. I have lots of jdm parts like spoon this and that mugen this and that sitting in my shop so i wanted to go all jdm so i was thinking toda but i don't know. All of u that loves ls-vtec try to convince me either way cause i'm not 100% set either way. -Andy

· Registered
274 Posts
hey whats up andy this is derek with the b16a crx that was going to buy the zex cams from ya, but anyway. the vtec killers only show the best gains when the compression is extremely high. and not very streetable to say the least

what i would suggest is a sleeved b16a with b17 crank bored to around 85mm, custom pistons, ind carbs, z10 block girdles, and some wide band cams like todas or jun or something similar where circuit racing is the preference, since youll have a HUGE powerband. get some hours of dyno and rev the shit out of it all the time.

its either a recipe for sucess or a cool fireball eitherway people will remember ya

derek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.