Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is a very important to me. I need help on what color to paint my car. to let you know what it looks like now. It is white. I just got a kit for it thats why I need painting ideas. The kit is blue so my car looks weird. Its buddy club sideskits and rear bumper with a blitz front. My rims are roda racing rims. They are the color of gunmetal.Ok, so I want my car to really stand out. The three colors that I have come up with are blue yellow and red. The blue that I want is like electric blue that I have seen on some car pics. I don't know its name though. The yellow is "phoneix yellow" you know the integra type r and Is 300 yellow. The red color is candy apple red. Its darker than the average red , its nice. I want one of those three colors. Please give me your opinions on those colors keeping in mind what I have told you aobut my car. Please3 other color suggestions if you wish.
Thanks.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
well my opinion is red, i just love the color. and a red rex, hell yeah! for me, red would be the best color.

· Registered
442 Posts
alright!!!!!

You are having the same problem as me!!!

Ill answer your post if you answer my post!!!

Blue--mine is Quartz Blue Metallic - sweet

Yellow -- I dont like it at all onCRX's - just my two cents

Red -- Classic -- must find way to set it apart from all the others

Hope I helped!

· Registered
442 Posts
I have been wary about yellow.
Makes me think of a big lemon.

If you get SCC magizine they hve had an ad with a couple of cars all the same color yellow. imports, trucks, porshe, and a ferrari.

If you know what Im talking about it is atleast a interesting color of yellow.

Check out mypost....Brittany Naked and tell me what you think

· Registered
696 Posts
red... u should really pick it urself and not have someone else tell you waht is best. your the only one who is going to be driving it all day everyday untill something else comes up. Believe in urself! hehe.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I appreciate everyone's advice very much. I think that my final choice is going to phoneix yellow becasue I would really like to stand out on the street and I think that color will more than make me stand out.
Thanks everybody:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.