Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick 1hr chops....and the repost of the supra...I hate myself..

I made these two in 1 hour or so. I messed up on the supra, and the 350z looks iight, but still, it was a quick chop for me.:p , I took out the supra... I hated it so forget I posted it..

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Okay im not even going to comment on that supra. But the Z is aiight like you said. Well nice work anyways.

·
Registered
484 Posts
the supra......... i dunt wanna talk about

but the Z..... its ok. the color is a bit ugly and saturated and the brightness of the rims could be turned down but its ooook my nig

·
Registered
361 Posts
boricua86 said:
I made these two in 1 hour or so. I messed up on the supra, and the 350z looks iight, but still, it was a quick chop for me.:p , I took out the supra... I hated it so forget I posted it..

rear wheel is too big and is covered from poor selection..hood doesn't look cf really..one side of the bumper is lower than the other..wheel colour is off...good start i suppose..

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Well there wasnt anything wrong with the supra just the fact that he didnt really do anything to it cept slap on some horrible lookin rims (horrible to me at least) I dont even know if he dropped it or not, dont remember.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AzNKiD said:
yeah i really want to!
Fine, whatever....don't hate...too much.lol, I don't care, I just put some big rims from a benz i saw.... I dunno, i'll make another chop, but with the stock pic. Then I'll post that one. O, did yall see my other 350z chop. If ya didn't then here ya go.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hahah damn. the supra is ugly. how could u.....haha just messin. rims are ugly and color is ugly. those are the only things you did right? hahah im messin playa. anyways, the 350z is alright. there should be a little blur on the car still too. and the rims look wierd, maybe they were at a different angle?

one question about your colors.... why do you always choose the ugly ass purple color?? not being mean but its prety nasty

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kamdawg said:

one question about your colors.... why do you always choose the ugly ass purple color?? not being mean but its prety nasty
Well, I like that color blue that fades to a purple like color... I dunno but I like other colors as well. Still, the Supra I changed the rims and paint, thats it...I was messin around and fucked it up... I'll post a rechop of that car...I wonder what AzNKiD is gonna say?lol

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iight Kam, your right about my color not actually lookin real, but I'll change my colors and work wit them to make them as realistic as the real thing..lol.. still, that color blue wit a purplish fade is cool to my point of view.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
I dont mind the color, i think it looks aiight. I'm bad with colors so i probably wouldnt know anyways. :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts