It's hiding :ninja

But yea..I dunno haha

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Danman1116 said:
It's hiding :ninja

But yea..I dunno haha
im here on a link....im lookin around and i still dont see an answer, wat the hell happend to the quicky reply thingy

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
yeah....a link to another thread that also doesn't have the answer....

I miss it..... :cry SHO was much easier wit the qwik reply

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
dissucksballs, im a premium member, i should be able to use quick reply --screw all the freeloaders.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
I dont visit ot. Nor am I really around lately. Im just doing my own thing in the backroom. LOL.

But yeah, hopefully you guys can survive. Ive been using forums for years and I never need the quick reply. It seems out of place if you ask me.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
mike_sho said:
I dont visit ot. Nor am I really around lately. Im just doing my own thing in the backroom. LOL.

But yeah, hopefully you guys can survive. Ive been using forums for years and I never need the quick reply. It seems out of place if you ask me.

wat is it mike? do we need to pay u more money for the use of quick reply, how much u need man, just let me know man, at first it was ackward to use it, but now i cant live witout it, bring it back mike, pls.
are u seeking vengeance mike? did i do somethin wrong? was it my nipple? i shouldnt have posted my nipple in all those threads mike im sorry, bring it back pls mike.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
BabyVadah said:
Damn, i loved the quick reply like Anakin loves Padme. (wow, that didn't sound too fey or anything)

yes it did....

lesbian....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts