Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was talking to this guy tonight and asked if any fast cars where there he said his buddy was on the was and he has a bmw i asked if it was fast and he just smiled so i was like game on his buddy shows up in an older bmw and they both look at my car i saw the nx sticker on his window and asked how big a shot he was running but he wouldnt tell me so we pull out drive down the road turn around and start coming back he says honk 3 times so i do and where off started in 2nd pulled 1/2 car in 2nd another full car in 3rd and another in 4th and when im slowing down i notice other headlights coming up so i drop it back down into 2nd and wait and its a black turbo talon from what i could tell he had exhaust and a fiew other mods so i asked how much boost and he said more than i need to beat you so i smiled big :D (like this) and said put money where your mouth is and that shut him up i told him to go and i would catch him then he hit it and as soon as i got into it i made up the 1/2 car head start he had 3rd i put another 1 1/2 car on him and 4th i put 2 more on him then i start to slow down and here comes the ricer flyby hazards and all he slows down and said i told you then i asked y he could only pass me after i slowed down and his buddy started laughing at him then he busted a u-turn and almost hit someone going the other way lol

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
so i smiled big :D (like this)
wow that was corny as hell :lol2

good kills i guess.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
What ever became of that Soopra-Doopra?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he hasnt posted since he talked shit and he hasnt showed up at the local cruise spot so i dont know

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
he hasnt posted since he talked shit and he hasnt showed up at the local cruise spot so i dont know
Maybe he was cool and wrapped it around a tree while he was drifting.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nice kill

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think he got scared because his buddy pm'd me and said that his car wasnt fast and that i would win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts