Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dnt know if it the same with you but do you notice that when your driving your car people look at you like you are a piece of shit. Im fuckin sick and tired of ignorant ass people staring me down because I drive a blue car with fuckin rims on it...... Cuz i know when im driving the family station wagon nobody seems to mind

· Registered
2,120 Posts
dont forget crew profiling too.....at least here in cali

· Registered
348 Posts
crx4life2002 said:
I dnt know if it the same with you but do you notice that when your driving your car people look at you like you are a piece of shit. Im fuckin sick and tired of ignorant ass people staring me down because I drive a blue car with fuckin rims on it...... Cuz i know when im driving the family station wagon nobody seems to mind
maybe they're just jocking the ride?:)

· Registered
127 Posts
alright so being that we are all in to cars and imports it seems that most people we know have modified rides...but for the rest of the population most do not, and as seen how quickly an interest in import cars took off and dominates car culture now i bet most people wish they could roll a nice import....

making a long story short, staring us down comes from jealousy, like how we talk shit about the ugly guy who scores a gorgoeous girl.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
crx4life2002 said:
its cause of all the punks who just watched FnF and went out to the local rice store and bought everything up...then rippin it up in the streets and driving like idiots with their 10+hp washer lights. its those fuckers that give everyone else here a bad name...

drive like a human being on the streets and not a idiot...

· Registered
194 Posts
Re: Re: Racial profiling and now Car profiling?

KiddEng said:
its cause of all the punks who just watched FnF and went out to the local rice store and bought everything up...then rippin it up in the streets and driving like idiots with their 10+hp washer lights. its those fuckers that give everyone else here a bad name...

drive like a human being on the streets and not a idiot...
heres a perfect example. I work night shift at UPS in Louisville, Ky
leaving work its not uncommon to se some imports and domestic sport compacts. ever so often ill see a maxima and a late gen. prelude, both look decent, except teh prelude has a stick on it that says 4ws, its for teh turns or somethign, which that prelude doesnt have. and the maxima has windshild washer lights.
the other morning i was follwing behind em cause they were lining up like if they were gonan race, and wound up following them onto the highway the way i head home, and at certain tiems this highway is empty, but at the moment it was really busy with people going to their jobs in the morning. i see the maxima get over into the 2nd lane and then teh prelude dart into the 3rd lane, im looking at em like.....oh friggen way... and yes they did they both took off like bats outta hell, fly down teh road working hard to hot hit the cars infront of tehm and to the sides of them :mad:
thats what gives us a bad name.....
oh and another one, a guy that is a member of a local board im on, was bragging about outrunning a cop, 3rd one thus far he said.

· Registered
1,428 Posts
learn how to fucking type please.........and you are right....its because of fucking RICERS that we have a bad name........shit what about all of the daymn Stupid Useless Vehicles (SUV's) on the road that drive their car like its a fucking porsche...........

· Registered
847 Posts
hehe thats you CRXtc picks on people about how learning how to type when he himself sometimes messes up. "shit what about all of the daymn". Yeah cause damn has a "y" in it. you freaking retard stop being such a prick about the people type.

But back to the main point it sucks that people act like that. It really makes me mad and upset when I see people being stupid.

· Registered
1,428 Posts
sorry but it was hard as fuck to understand what in the hell he was talking abot with that typing....when i type like i did i know i am doing it..........haha........AOL style.............lol

· Registered
214 Posts
I think since the tactics cops use to ticket street racers and/or arrest them has evolved, I think it's time for the import drivers to do the same.

sleeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brings a new meaning to "SILENT BUT DEADLY".....

· Registered
1,428 Posts
yeah i am officially the first member of the ANTI-RICE MOVEMENT......hahahah.....bodykits now become RICE to me.....only thing that cannot looks stock on the exterior is the ride height and the muffler.........other then that ITS RICE!.......LOL!

· Registered
67 Posts
unfortunately, profiling has some truth to it, if it didn't, then it wouldn't be profiling. poeple who aren't dirtbags should just deal with the hassle knowing cops are just doing their jobs, and people checking you out are either bored with their own lives, or paying you a compliment by giving you a double take.

p.s. well hello j619pinoy;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.