Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sore losers!

My friend and I were on our way home from lunch today....... In a 1990 Prelude, when a brand new charger hemi pulls up beside us, doing the whole revup race intimidator thing, you know what i mean. but anyways just for kicks, figured hey why not? so just so happens we smoke this guy. Mainly my driving but because of the flow of traffic gave us the gaps and not him as well. in the end about six blocks down, we hit a red light. The Hemi finally catches up, pulls up beside us in the turning lane and rolls his window down. Starts crying about how the chips in his $51,000 car, threatening us to do something. All I could get out of my mouth was "You got burned by a 1990 stock prelude" hahahaha. Wich was the harsh honest truth. buddy who was with his girlfriend screamed off yelling. Now my question is should I have gotten out and beat the hell out of him for being a prick? because he was calling me out. I just felt it was all in fun in a street race and thats the price you pay right? I mean really, We knew he was embarrased but does that really make it ok for him to be such a puss?:bash

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
My friend and I were on our way home from lunch today....... In a 1990 Prelude, when a brand new charger hemi pulls up beside us, doing the whole revup race intimidator thing, you know what i mean. but anyways just for kicks, figured hey why not? so just so happens we smoke this guy. Mainly my driving but because of the flow of traffic gave us the gaps and not him as well. in the end about six blocks down, we hit a red light. The Hemi finally catches up, pulls up beside us in the turning lane and rolls his window down. Starts crying about how the chips in his $51,000 car, threatening us to do something. All I could get out of my mouth was "You got burned by a 1990 stock prelude" hahahaha. Wich was the harsh honest truth. buddy who was with his girlfriend screamed off yelling. Now my question is should I have gotten out and beat the hell out of him for being a prick? because he was calling me out. I just felt it was all in fun in a street race and thats the price you pay right? I mean really, We knew he was embarrased but does that really make it ok for him to be such a puss?:bash
you should shoot yourself in the face for being such a fucking dumbass. street racing isnt cool you faggot. and you WISH your stock prelude could beat a charger. but you say "the flow of traffic gave us gaps and not him" your even more of a fucktard for racing in traffic. how awesome would it have been to clip a minivan and you ended up making the driver wreck and kill all the people inside. oh bet hey, who really cares cause you beat that brand new charger.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
you should shoot yourself in the face for being such a fucking dumbass. street racing isnt cool you faggot. and you WISH your stock prelude could beat a charger. but you say "the flow of traffic gave us gaps and not him" your even more of a fucktard for racing in traffic. how awesome would it have been to clip a minivan and you ended up making the driver wreck and kill all the people inside. oh bet hey, who really cares cause you beat that brand new charger.
AGREED

what a dickhead

21 - 28 of 28 Posts