Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
ctj121683 said:
Racing hart makes the c2's in 16's?
Yup. 16-18" I just don't remember if they make the 16's in a 4x100 pattern...:confused: Too lazy to go to their site.:p

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Racing Hart doesn't offer the C2 in a 16in especially in a 3-piece wheel
not even the C2 EVO is available in 16in
Racing Hart has about 4 wheels they release smaller than 17''

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the RAN said:
Racing Hart doesn't offer the C2 in a 16in especially in a 3-piece wheel
not even the C2 EVO is available in 16in
Racing Hart has about 4 wheels they release smaller than 17''
Actually, yes they do carry the C2 3-piece in 16". That wheel has been around forever, and you can still get them in 16". C2 EVO on the otherhand, only comes in 17" as the smallest.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As I was looking on the internet I've noticed that R/C revolution C2 are different from Racing Hart C2's. Its the only different is one being one piece and the other being 3 Piece. I really like the 3 Piece more. Does anyone know if the lip sizes are different from the R/C revolution C2 from the Racing Hart C2. I just lowered my car and the wheels are slightly tucked in already, I wanted to make sure it will fit on a GSR.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
One_Vtec_18 said:
As I was looking on the internet I've noticed that R/C revolution C2 are different from Racing Hart C2's.
Did you mean "RH Evolution"? As far as your wheels are concerned, if you're running on stock rims then as long as your overall diameter stays the same (ie. lower profile tires on a larger rim) then you'll just need to worry about the offset when you calculate the compensation for having a wider rim/tire combo. I'm sure any reputable dealer could help you out when you make your purchase. They have to deal w/ this kinda thing on a daily basis.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
TypeR416 said:
I didnt know they made C2s in 16". Anyone know a website that sells them in that size?
I tried Tire Rack, 101Tires, Inline 4, and a couple three or four other places... No joy so far. I'll keep pluggin' away and let you know if I find anything.;)

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
I tried Tire Rack, 101Tires, Inline 4, and a couple three or four other places... No joy so far. I'll keep pluggin' away and let you know if I find anything.;)
yeah i tried those places too. thanks a lot man:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts