Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i have a couple friends who have civics and tegs. if i race them stock (94 honda civic vtec) vs 96 non vtec integra 4 door would who would win? also i wanna race a thunderbird v8 not supercharged, nothing, just about completely stock, auto tranny (same with teg too). ohh yeah my friend has a probe, would it beat the thunderbird cuz i am almost for sure it would. and same with this 92 celica gt? beatable with me being stock or not?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Alphajacks said:
lol I have a 95 civic EX. Moddified and fun to drive, but I don't race it. If I had wanted to race I wouldn't have bought a Civic.:)

nice sig, death race 2000 owns :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
well I ve raced 94 teg 4 door GS and i smoked hi all the way up to 90 MPH. My friend also has Tbird forgot the year but its v6 Supercharged 14LBS boost i smoked him too. and ive also raced a GT probe Intake Exhaust a 93 and we were side by side.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Alright then, just checking to make certain...for sure. I like to beat v6 Mustangs then pull up next to them while they make up some excuse like they weren't racing or mis-shifted or just the fact that they are amazed at being beaten by a Civic. Same with RS Camaros, but I haven't had too many good experiences with Z's and SS's after 2nd gear.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Yup, just waiting for that turbo kit of mine, either that or slap on a vtec head, which would be a last resort if for some reason I decide not to get my turbo, which I probably would.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
hey 96civicraces ... your from kirkland? I'm from Puyallup. Check out NWHonda . Pretty cool site.

But back to topic, you'll lose.

·
Registered
373 Posts
jai si said:
Alright then, just checking to make certain...for sure. I like to beat v6 Mustangs then pull up next to them while they make up some excuse like they weren't racing or mis-shifted or just the fact that they are amazed at being beaten by a Civic. Same with RS Camaros, but I haven't had too many good experiences with Z's and SS's after 2nd gear.
those cars are hella slow. could beat those cars with the civic and my uncles 92 nsx.

·
Registered
373 Posts
jai si said:
Yeah I would consider them slow as hell too if I were running the same setup you got.

no i could kill those cars with my uncles stock nsx, wait is mugen exhaust consider stock. And when i didn't have the turbo in i was taking out mustang gts and svt.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Yeah ok dude, a NSX is pretty quick stock or modded. If I had a GSR in my car I'd be pretty confident too. SVT's and SS's are pretty quick for street cars, and for stock as well. For a street Civic to keep up with them is a true feat.

·
Registered
373 Posts
jai si said:
Yeah ok dude, a NSX is pretty quick stock or modded. If I had a GSR in my car I'd be pretty confident too. SVT's and SS's are pretty quick for street cars, and for stock as well. For a street Civic to keep up with them is a true feat.
hey you give those domestics to much credit, there slow. you could kill v6s, i should know that. i think ss are only in mid 13s stock if there new ones like 99 and up. svt are slow no matter what. trust me your street racing civic has potential.

·
Registered
373 Posts
jai si said:
I've seen SS's here run mid to high 14's, and my car only runs mid-high 16's. Big difference.
race one from the stop and see who wins. you should get the jump if you launch right..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.