Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do you guys think the tuning/racing scene is bigger on the west coast than on the east coast? i think it is, but i want your opinions, cus its been awhile since ive been out there.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
yea it definatly is,
the east coast has always been the late ones or a lil slow to cacth on to alotta things in the scene

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
yea... cali all the way..
hehe why do you think they have all those gay emmision test laws over there?
the scene is so big that they try to supress it..
god damn goverment

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
As far as Japanese imports are concerned... Definite YUP! Overall I gotta say the Southern Calif. is deeper into the car culture then other parts of the US.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
DXE said:
yea... cali all the way..
hehe why do you think they have all those gay emmision test laws over there?
the scene is so big that they try to supress it..
god damn goverment
The majority of California's legislature leans to the left, so I think the radical enviromental movement has a some influence over how peeps vote. :eek: Just the way things are out here in Calif.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
JaySlide said:
you cali guys get all the fun, but us new yorkers dont gotta deal with the crazy car rules you got out there :lol
But isn't the City pretty car unfriendly? Toll roads = :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is really a no Brainer, everything starts in the West and ends in the East. Then you got to look at the large number of asian/Japaneese people living in Cali.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Street racing & tuning is definitely bigger on the West Coast, but when it comes to professional racing (drag, circle track,etc..), I think its bigger on the east coast.

·
Banned
619 Posts
The racing scene out here is like the biggest in the northern cali, just lastnight in Oakland there was like 500+ cars no joke and FAST to especially with the 9 sec chevelle LOL. The San jose races are big and use to be the biggest and San Francisco is pretty big to.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
nfscg said:
:nod potholes owned my rims :cry
I've had to fix 3 of mine in the last couple years. I'm on 40's right now and it almost makes me feel like getting some 15's and throwing on a much higher profile tire. :(

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
2daccord said:
your right but nobody knows about it and its like 1/4 the size of a west coast scene
yea tru,well we all know that its hard to promote somthing thats illegal :hehs

1 - 20 of 76 Posts