Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my Pasanger seat is fuckin up damn 2 door heh but im gonna get a new one and its not gonna be stock so what do u guys recomend is a good aftermarket brand in racing seats??? and yes i am doing the driver and pasangers seats. so what kind do yall recomend. this is for every day driving so i do want some comfort.

· Registered
750 Posts
a replacement for the recaros is the tenzo version... a whole lot cheaper only they are tehy exact same seat... see what i mean?

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so maybe i should just get those 300 dollar a peice sparcos or somthing? cuz i dont really know the diffrence i just want a seat that looks tight and is hecka comfortable and is adjustable. i know some of them arent adjustable

· Registered
39 Posts
DC2 said:
the tenzos are cheap. i think i once saw them for 599 for both including rails.. forgot where tho.
How much could we sell our original teg seats for?? That might add to the amount of money you have available to spend!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.