Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup everyone i juss installed an intake for my 00 prelude base. and after that i reset the ecu by disconnecting the battery and now my radio needs a code to start working agian. anyone know where i can get this code?? btw i bought this car used so i dont the have the code for it??

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
before u go to the dealership,just look around for it,most of the time its in the glove compartment,might be on a sticker,should be 5 numbers,some people said it can be around the fuse box under the hood also

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hustler904 said:
before u go to the dealership,just look around for it,most of the time its in the glove compartment,might be on a sticker,should be 5 numbers,some people said it can be around the fuse box under the hood also
yes, i did found a little sticker with five digets inside the glove box but when I enter the number it still dont work.......

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
thats weird,all I can think of is try resetting your ecu again,and enter the code again,if it doesnt work,then take it to the dealer or look around for a different number,maybe the previous owner switched out the player

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
just pull the radio its really easy get the serial # on the top of the radio and call your dealer. reset ure ecu again itll ask for a code enter the code they gave you and ull be straight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.