Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just now getting around to replacing the Right Front Radius Rod on my SH from where i was run into a concrete wall trying to get on the interstate way back. Well i was looking up the part numbers at both Majestic and San Leandro, and both show 3 different parts. :confused What are the differences between these (-)(white), (+)(blue), and (orange) peices.
http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse....3S300&IRefNo=007&PartNoSelected=51359-S30-N00

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn can anyone give me some insight on this problem. The fucking parts guy at the dealer looked like his head was going to explode when i started getting specific.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm. Ill have to check the alignment sheet, if i can find it. How sure are you about all this.

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
MacTown said:
Hmmmm. Ill have to check the alignment sheet, if i can find it. How sure are you about all this.
This is from the book and my caster is off by a lil. And have asked about caster adjustments, but never got any real answers, but too change out the whole rod. If you search "caster adjustments" you'll find my alignment data. My car is off by so lil that it not that notice able.

It also says too check other parts. The book just tells you something like use it right one and change the whole rod. LOL...the Book. (<-- link) It is in ch18 and should help you if your doing it your self.

I am assuming that the + and - is for when you don't have spacing. Like 3fingers on one side and 4. Like +(wheel)- and even it out so #(wheel)#

The other 5g Luder got it eazy a washer/ shim and it's fixed.

Mac,

How is the S?
For some odd reasion i like my old lip...It was FG but it gave a duller look; that i think looks better. Pix would be nice.

When dose the track open? What days? Im trying too run like mid-late April may be even May. We should get some set up and have a few luders as spoken befor.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Type_SH RaCer said:
This is from the book and my caster is off by a lil. And have asked about caster adjustments, but never got any real answers, but too change out the whole rod. If you search "caster adjustments" you'll find my alignment data. My car is off by so lil that it not that notice able.

It also says too check other parts. The book just tells you something like use it right one and change the whole rod. LOL...the Book. (<-- link) It is in ch18 and should help you if your doing it your self.

I am assuming that the + and - is for when you don't have spacing. Like 3fingers on one side and 4. Like +(wheel)- and even it out so #(wheel)#

The other 5g Luder got it eazy a washer/ shim and it's fixed.

Mac,

How is the S?
For some odd reasion i like my old lip...It was FG but it gave a duller look; that i think looks better. Pix would be nice.

When dose the track open? What days? Im trying too run like mid-late April may be even May. We should get some set up and have a few luders as spoken befor.
The S is running strong as hell. Still looking for a P28 to tune with hondata. But right now everything is great. I havent been able to keep the lip nice to save my damn life. First, it got fucked up when i was ran into the wall on the interstate. Second, i scraped it up real good once or twice, and third, the center has hairline cracks from loading and unloading off the flatbed. But from 5 feet back, it looks great. The track is open, just about every weekend there is something going on, they just resurfaced the track this year also. Look upi Virginia Motorsports Park and check out the site for event schedules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.