Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

· Registered
8,403 Posts
gawd i just involuntarily spooged on myself.

· Registered
8,403 Posts
how difficult is the fourrunner swap.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its not a fourrunner motor. i think they put them in the 4runners though. but i think the 4runner is a 1mz motor. the 3vz was found primarily in the 92-93 camry v6's.

and as far as i know its simple as fuck and cheap as fuck. motor is $200-$800 depending on where you get it. and its just a matter of making mounts and doing the wiring and getting a 1mz flywheel.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW: ima a standard no0bs. its been stalled 8 times already.

and since the car.
a) isnt registered
b) the title is lost
c) i have a stupid restriction on my license that says "automatic transmission" only

the car hasnt seen any real streets, only neighborhood. and hasnt been aboe 50 and out of 4th gear. i wanna take it and see what its really like.

and yes, im killing the clutch. although i think it may be slipping already. but ima no0b so i dunno really.

· Registered
8,403 Posts
....................wow.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hold on - is your license really restricted to slushboxes?!? do they do that down there? looks promising though :btu
yes. it really is.

they prolly do it everywhere.

heres the story behind it, i went and got my license and 16. no problem. renewed at 17. no problem. went when i was 18 and got some grandma bitch who i shoulda fucking kicked in the cunt, she said "im gonna have to put auto only on youre license, unless you can show me other wise". at that time i didnt know how to drive standard at all so i had NO choice. and there was nothing i could do about it.

· Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
bummer on the restriction but at least you're learning how to drive stick, first car I learned stick in was a 300ZX TT, it was only fun once I got everything down, other than that it was embarrassing.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bummer on the restriction but at least you're learning how to drive stick, first car I learned stick in was a 300ZX TT, it was only fun once I got everything down, other than that it was embarrassing.
i stalled like 8 times already, 2 of those times was at 1 stop sign with a truck behind me. i had to wave them by. :hehe

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.