Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car at low speeds seems to make a clickign sound coming from the rear, and sometimes there would be a horrible shaking from the front passenger side. I was rolling in my friends prelude last night also and it made almost the same noises, do u guys have the same problem?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I posted this question a few weeks ago, but no one responded. The glove box in my car rattles like crazy, it took me a little while to figure it out cause it sounded like it was coming from the door. Anyway, I put some CAP tape on the inside of it to make it a little tighter, seems to work so far. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have that same rattling coming from the back of my 'lude too. I tore out the back seats and the whole trunk lining but couldn't find anything. looking at my helms, I can only figure it has something to do with the gas tank (base packings, clamps). I dunno... I'd rather not take it to a dealership, and I don't wanna mess with the fuel supply system.. so I'm stuck.

·
Registered
482 Posts
front shaking upon braking? if braking, warped rotors.

the clicking at the back sounds like shock knock, very common prelude problem.. can be fixed cheaply with washers or bushings or something..

·
Registered
224 Posts
94SiSQO said:
front shaking upon braking? if braking, warped rotors.

the clicking at the back sounds like shock knock, very common prelude problem.. can be fixed cheaply with washers or bushings or something..
I think all 5th gens rattle in the back, I don't think it has anything to do with the shocks. Mine rattles awful some days. However, maybe the excess of speed from the turbo wind whipped some things loose:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts