Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to rerout the exaust on my car so that it exits through the top of the roof. kind of like on a semi truck. what would be needed to do this. do i need any special skills to try and attemp it. What would be done to seal up the roof after i routed the exaust through it to keep it from leeking. Is this even legal?

thanks,
raul

EDIT: i forgot to mention that my car is an acura if that makes any diference.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
66gmc said:
EDIT: i forgot to mention that my car is an acura if that makes any diference.

i thought you had an old civic?? and what kind of acura idiot, and i thought since you wrecked your civic you had to drive an truck around

way to get caught up in your lies

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
domscivic said:
you still didnt say what kind of acura cuntfuck

then why did you post in your other worthless forum that you were gettin tired of drivin your truck when "you have other cars"
its a 1995 acura type R. I cant drive it because i havnt finished chopping the top yet. sheeeeeeeeesh

thanks,
raul

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Everything you post on this forum is fucking retarded. Sectioned trucks, bondo, stupid ideas? You're probably some domestic owner who comes on here for shits and giggles to get laughs because you think we'll actually try and answer the stupid questions you post. Yeah, it was a run on sentence, I don't care. I hope your ability to breathe oxygen ends shortly.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
66gmc said:
its a 1995 acura type R. I cant drive it because i havnt finished chopping the top yet. sheeeeeeeeesh

thanks,
raul
Ok i just got done eating my Cookie Crisp so i can answer now. First off is the 1995 Acura Type R. Im assuming u mean the Integra Type-R b/c of the Acura name, well i put it to u this way Hondas first year they brought the ITR to America was '97.....the first year of the ITR production was '96. So unless Honda secertly made one in '95 and gave it to u, I highly doubt your statement as true. Now on to your question about the exhaust........why in Gods glorious Earth would you to that to a(n) import???????? please dont...if i see a car like that around I will pull out the 12 gauge and have my way

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I B T L

So how do I make a pipe so that my intake sucks in my exhaust fumes?

Oh what? Its a ridiculous ideas and am I serious? Go fuck off!

Please help me instead of letting loosers post on this site. So is someone actually going to help answer my question

LOL!

:clap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.