Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm re-vamping my system sincei have been graced with a larger amp, so now i have a big-ass amp, and a big-ass sub, so I can make big-ass irritation. Still going with the stealth mount, but i am going to re-locate at least the sub amp to the trunk, I may do the same with otehr amp, especially now that the 2 amps sort-of match in design and shape, they may actually look good next to eachother, as opposed to a chrome amp and a black amp.

Now for sub:

For speakers

· Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And now i find out the bright chrome one I had for sub is actually better than the one I just got. F*ck. That's rediculous, looks like the new Pioneer is going in the Beetle. Problem is my Sub is a Dual voice coil people F*cker-upper, huge pice of aluminum piston awesomeness, and the new amp does not have the correct Ohm load, so it has to be the old two channel sub.

Also found out that even though the amp says "800 watt max" the amp doesn't let itself get turned up that high, it stops at a 250w load. :mad

My amp that I just took out runs 500w and then you turn it up... and it LIKES IT!!!!!:D

Oh well, learned my lesson. $35 amp is better than the $100 one. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's what's what. :bash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.