Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear bumper is still hanging off a bit, i took it off yesterday and looked and i need new brackets that conect the top of the bumper underneath the tail lights but i have no idea where to get them. (mine have rusted off, my car has a lot of rust issues atm)

Anyone know where i can get these brackets so my bumper sits up correctly again?

· Registered
580 Posts
My rear bumper is still hanging off a bit, i took it off yesterday and looked and i need new brackets that conect the top of the bumper underneath the tail lights but i have no idea where to get them. (mine have rusted off, my car has a lot of rust issues atm)

Anyone know where i can get these brackets so my bumper sits up correctly again?
im in the same boat, so, bump, what he said.

· Registered
10,346 Posts

I didnt check my car, but looks like its part of the body panel. Maybe find a junkyard del sol and a fairly large saw?

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant find the part i need, i need two of them aswell, maybe i just need to replace the entire bumper and i cant just buy the part and rescrew it to bumper. i wish i could find a junkyard with a del sol around :(

· Registered
478 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words, what do you need and what does it attach to.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.