Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some washers and bolts from home deopt for the rear and the front should be comin gin soon, anyways, about the rear, i used 2 3/8 inch washers with my STOCK bolts, the bolts that i got had the wrong threading, so my question is, will the stock bolts be fine or should i stop being lazy and go get the correct bolts.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I think you can easily solve your bolt problem by finding out what size they are and then going to Pep Boys and buying the next longer size. BTW: Pep Boys seems to have every size needed for our cars. Yes you want the right ones to get the most grip on the threads of the retaining nuts. You should also determine the correct thickness for the washers as these also need to be Metric (then again the ones you have might be perfect).

·
Registered
81 Posts
man just spend the 100 bucks on ebay and get a real camber kit!

I just got mine installed and it handles so nice as well my launches are sweet! It was easy to install and i have my print out from the alignment shop of 0 camber!!

yay

Good Luck

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
eskabaz said:
man just spend the 100 bucks on ebay and get a real camber kit!

I just got mine installed and it handles so nice as well my launches are sweet! It was easy to install and i have my print out from the alignment shop of 0 camber!!

yay

Good Luck
I think he is just talking about his back tires, not his front.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eskabaz, im not gonna spend 100 dollars on the REAR, and if you read what i wrote im getting the front in anytime now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.