Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help on my "91" EF civic hatch Si..... I'm trying to do a rear conversion and im getting mixed answer's ???? i heard that i can use "REAR TRAILING ARMS from 93 INTEGRA with CALIPERS & ROTORS ATTACHED" BUT i do not need the upper or lower control arms ...-- i don't get that??? i thought i would need them actually..... ok..... and the next thing is... can i use something else like rear suspension from a 2000 civic Si or from a "94- "00" gsr???
do i only have the 93 integra rear ??? i hope these aren't stupid questions...... im just really confused...
OK ... what i think is yeah... i can use the other suspension set-ups i've mentioned...... but what parts am i goin to need ??? the same as the 93 integra like i said before or more then that....
thank you ..... :confused:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yoo..... what the &$%^.. are people to lazt to help me over here ????

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
dude dont take it personally if you dont get any replys to your questions. it might be because no one really knows or some people might know something but dont want to give u misleading info.

as for your brake question the disks from a 90 or 91 crx si might work, but then again i'm not sure so i dont want to confuse u.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man don't give me that........ i know people know in here.... someone out of how many people must know.... even the moderator should know this........... people just don't want to help and thats foul... or they don't open some threads....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's koo with me..... i have other questions to ask.......i can find out the answer to this question by other means.......p-ce

·
Registered
597 Posts
do a search for my name in the civic forum, I started a large thread about rear disc conversions

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
IMPORTEKNIKA said:
it's koo with me..... i have other questions to ask.......i can find out the answer to this question by other means.......p-ce
Hey crying ass!!!!

You can use any of those. I'm not sure why nobody knows that. Anyways you just need the trailing arm with the brake shit attached and the e-brake cables from a car other than a CRX with rear discs they are to short. And possibly then soft brake line might be shorter I don't know I just ordered a Goodrige brake line kit for a CRX with rear disc and used 90 LS Front and rear brakes and M/C and B/B and proportioning valve. Basically every peice is now integra and it all bolts up except the front ones if you don't have the b-series size axles. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
as far as i know, you need trailing arms, hubs, rotors, calipers, lines, pads, and e-brake cables. . . might not be a complete list but this is off the top of my head. . . i know del sol lines come up rather short though

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
brake booster is unnecessary

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I am the moderator.....and I have no clue how to answer your question. I have not performed a disc to drum install on a civic...in fact I haven't worked on civic's at all....just rsx's, prelude's, and some integ's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts