Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wuz up? i have a 94 integra, and i just put a 2000 itr tranny in it, but the rear mount doesnt line up, and all the other holes line up. What mount do i need? :confused

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
isnt the rear mount attached to the engine? there is only one mount on the tranny. i would try taking the one back out of the tranny and jack the engine up with a piece of wood on the jack until the hole lines up. then put the tranny bolt in since its easier to get to.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
acuradriva said:
isnt the rear mount attached to the engine? there is only one mount on the tranny. i would try taking the one back out of the tranny and jack the engine up with a piece of wood on the jack until the hole lines up. then put the tranny bolt in since its easier to get to.
Thats what I'm thinking too. One mount thats on the top and one on the bottom of the right side of the car if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
acuradriva said:
ok i will try that, but why would the rest of the holes line up? Someone told me i would need the L bracket out of a 2000 civic si, cause it sits lower? :confused

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.