Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
motor is out of car, its an extra.i just want to pull it all apart. i just want some tips and advice, im basically going to make it look brand new on the inside, and i was looking into porting, seen videos but nothing on google is showing to damn much, replace bad valves and so on

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
motor is out of car, its an extra.i just want to pull it all apart. i just want some tips and advice, im basically going to make it look brand new on the inside, and i was looking into porting, seen videos but nothing on google is showing to damn much, replace bad valves and so on
first off...dont try to port a head at home..you are jsut asking to fuck it up..If you want to port it..send it out to a professional..it may cost you more..but you get professional work and you get it tested on a flow bench...as far as rebuild tips..dont lose anything..having extra parts at the end isnt a good thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.