Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I just changed my oil (saturday) and tranny flush cost of $50 (parts)

This is how the interior looks right now, you can see my laptop, phone (got a new one exact same model)PS2 screen for bumpercam, Apexi SAFC-II, and other goodies...

My "Holes" decal (air diffuser if ya wanna get technical)

This is how I roll when im workin (told ya, i deliver pizza in this car

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i liked it better without the stickers or decals(not the holes), but other than that it looks good. Pizza Hut is the best there is.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
soul 93 said:
you guys need to get to NY and have a slice......pizza is the shit out here...
No shit! There're a few places in my area that have
"transplanted" New York pizza makers, though. Damn
shit is SOO FINE :clap. And Kabooki, get a beater
for that pizza delivery, IMO. A Sol is a terrible thing to
waste like that.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got a beater, its been sitting for a few months cuz i just got the AC charged then 2 days later the compressor took a crap.

This is a civic dx with a vx swap (auto) Designed for fuel effic. and "for driving on those lazy-ass days"

I just need to get it registered/insured/inspected soon (almost been a year already)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
you are a noob!
any relationship between sol owners and pizza? i used to be a cook for pizza hut ;)
and they are the best.
you didnt add all 5 quarts did you? i mean 3.25 for the factory d series,+.5 for the turbo..get a beater dude! if i can get one you can get one. it wont be fun when you deliver pizza to a carjacker.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
91Vtec said:
i liked it better without the stickers or decals(not the holes), but other than that it looks good. Pizza Hut is the best there is.
it's not delivery, it's DIGORNO!! :clap :lol2 no but seriously, papa johns...

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
really depends I think...if I want thin crust, I go with dominoes...if I want hand tossed I go with papa johns...and if I'm looking for the best damn chicken pizza in asheville, NC I go to a certain little pizza biz on Leicester Hghwy...forgot the name of it though, lol...I haven't had pizza hut in a long ass time, guess that's why I don't really care for their pizza...plus, I was on the bus the other day ( I work with kids at a summer camp...we were traveling to and from the city) and this nasty looking lady who worked for pizza hut was talking about how NASTY their food was and this and that...made me happy to not have eaten there in a long time... :aww

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.