Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this is a non honda thing

Stroked 2.4
redlines at around 6k
looking for 300whp
Allready have everything else so if there are any questions just ask

The car is a 00 Mitsu Eclipse we have a EVO 16G on it but the EVO 16G needs more of a powerband(car dont rev high enough) cause the EVO's make their power over 6000rpms.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry bro it's gotta fit a evo mani and the T3 is a lil to small for what we are looking to get out of the setup.

But thanks for the responce :)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
dude, teh evo's do not make much power over 6grand...especially with that turbo, its a quick spooler that produces awesome low and midrange. On my evo(~350whp) the 16g starts falling off at like 55-6...that turbo would be perfect for your setup almost.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see the problem is we have the 16g on there and it is just not putting as much power as we thought it would.It's on a 00 eclipse(sohc 2.4) automatic.

Stock the car made 95whp and 120wtq and with boost peaking at like 10.1psi it is pulling 170whp and 196wtq.We just thought it would pull better numbers

·
Registered
350 Posts
98civic4door said:
see the problem is we have the 16g on there and it is just not putting as much power as we thought it would.It's on a 00 eclipse(sohc 2.4) automatic.

Stock the car made 95whp and 120wtq and with boost peaking at like 10.1psi it is pulling 170whp and 196wtq.We just thought it would pull better numbers
dear god, 3g I4's only make 100hp?

·
Registered
16 Posts
98civic4door said:
It's on a 00 eclipse(sohc 2.4) automatic.

whats on the 00 eclipse(sohc 2.4) auto , and i feel you have your numbers wrong about that engine

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I was also like WTF when the first dyno rolled in but to tell the truth I see it,I have a sedan civic non-vtec 5speed and when he was stock I killed him from a roll and a dig

there is the dyno and I know it running a lil bit lean there but that problem is solved

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.