Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would we go about getting a group buy for them?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one?

·
Retired *********
2,995 Posts
Do you know a website that sells them? Every time I try and search for tail lights I get the phonebook for Altezza's. I have a 98 Civic EX and I just want to get the red/clear tail lights that come stock on the Si.

·
Registered
308 Posts
hey bro, im up for it. im actualy really interested. i got some rice ass shit altezas. want these red/whites and i want to paint the white, black to match my body. please e-mail me wit info.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
tron said:
Do you know a website that sells them? Every time I try and search for tail lights I get the phonebook for Altezza's. I have a 98 Civic EX and I just want to get the red/clear tail lights that come stock on the Si.

ummm, you could try honda wholesale parts websites...like www.hparts.com of www.handa-accessories.com

and yes it's handa, not honda ;)
ghost

·
Registered
836 Posts
you'd need to find a company that sold them and talk to them, or get yourself a wholesalers license and get them cheap yourself.

·
Registered
308 Posts
psyke said:
you'd need to find a company that sold them and talk to them, or get yourself a wholesalers license and get them cheap yourself.
hmmmm, your theorys intrigue me, i would like to subscribe to your newsletter!

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
InfamousDX said:
got mine off eBay. great quality too, none of that painted BS.

how much?

·
Registered
648 Posts
i might be able to set on up wit my shop...just tell me what you guys want..andif enought peopel im sure i can get youa groupbuy price...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I was on eBay last week and there was like 3 pairs (one was used) on there. Priced pretty good too. Worth a try. They are all over eBay for 92-95 Civics. Just search for 96 civic. That way everything shows up, because people list like "96-00 (insert part here)" So if you look for 96 Civic, you will find all sorts of shit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey your lights where on ebay what do i type for them?

InfamousDX said:
got mine off eBay. great quality too, none of that painted BS.
Yo what do i type for the back lights exactly?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Re: hey your lights where on ebay what do i type for them?

AcBack_H N I C said:

Yo what do i type for the back lights exactly?
Civic tail lights, OEM civic tail lights, red clear civic tail lights

Any of the above will probably work..

A note to all you guys looking for a set: I wouldn't buy aftermarket 6gen red/clear tails.. I had a set, and they suck compared to the OEM set I have now.. They just don't look the same, the quality isn't good, and they leaked.. I got my OEM 99 Civic tail lights off eBay for $85.00.. Maybe you guys can work out a deal with a Honda dealership, so they don't bend you over and rape you?? The dealership wants something like $360 for the red/clear tails (for all 4 pieces)..

·
Banned
593 Posts
Anyone know where I can just get the inner pieces *trunk part*? I have the outter pieces *long story how it happened* I found one guy on eBay who had them, but for $110 shipped just for the inner ones he must be smoking crack. Honda sells it for $52ea.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Psyk0tic said:
Anyone know where I can just get the inner pieces *trunk part*? I have the outter pieces *long story how it happened* I found one guy on eBay who had them, but for $110 shipped just for the inner ones he must be smoking crack. Honda sells it for $52ea.
i might know someone..hit me up witha n email at [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just won a pair like this week on ebay. Im still waiting for mines to come but i got mines for 80 bucks buy it now with 15 bucks shipping...so 95 all togther..pretty good deal i must say...

this is what the picture showed...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts